Course of management of condominium operation, issuance of certificate of management of operation of condominiums for the latest monthly opening in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, preferential tuition fees.
For more: The Bridge Brighton
Along with the rapid urbanization, more and more high-rise apartment buildings, high-rise buildings, the course is designed to foster and enhance the capacity of its staff. manage condominiums and condominium management boards
- Participants in condominium operation management course:
Officials, employees, technical staff are working in the professional and professional sections of the apartment management and operation unit.
Members of the Management Board of condominiums
- Location and opening time of apartment operation management course:
In Hanoi – KG: 18:00 on May 18, 2019
- Location: No. 1 Hoang Dao Thuy, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi (Hoang Dao Thuy intersection, Le Van Luong intersection, full space for cars and motorcycles)
In Ho Chi Minh City – KG: 18h00 On May 14, 2019
- Location: Administrative Academy, No. 10, 3/2, P12, Q10 (Near 3/2 and Cao Thang crossroads, full space for cars and motorbikes)
In Da Nang
- KG: On 06/05/2019
- Location: Sunrise Building, 45 Le Quy Don, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City (near Trung Nu Vuong Gas Station)
Other cities and provinces Students please contact the hotline for advice on specific study schedule
- Course fees for Condominium operation management:
Managing and operating condominiums
VND 2,200,000 / student
- Discount on tuition fees
- Group from 2 people Reduction of 100,000 VND / person
- Group from 4 people Discount 200,000 VND / person
- Package budget, without incurring anything, has included learning materials, books, financial invoices, certificate of management of condominium operation after the course,
- There is a discount for tuition fees for group students, please contact the hotline for more details.
- Contents of the course of management of apartment building operation:
According to the framework program stipulated in Circular No. 10/2015 / TT-BXD dated December 30, 2015 of the Ministry of Construction as follows:
Part 1. About basic knowledge
- Topic 1: Housing law; Land, civil and construction laws related to condominiums
- Topic 2: Basic contents of the law on management and use of apartment buildings.
Part 2. Regarding professional knowledge and management of condominium operation and operation
- Topic 3: Profession of managing the use of apartment buildings;
- Topic 4: Management of operation of electrical systems, water supply and drainage, ventilation – heat supply in condominiums;
- Topic 5: Managing operation of fire prevention and fighting systems and equipment (hereinafter referred to as fire protection) at apartment buildings
- Topic 6: Management and operation of elevators and escalators in apartment buildings
- Topic 7: Management of environmental sanitation, landscape of condominiums and wastewater treatment
- Topic 8: Managing risks, managing security and responding to natural disasters in apartment buildings
Part 3: Survey, practical practice and writing of the harvest.
- Issuing apartment management operation certificate:
- At the end of the course, students are granted certificate of management of apartment building operation in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Construction and have valid use nationwide, and are the basis for the company to complete the capacity profile. mine.
- Reasons why you should take an apartment management course here:
Being thoughtfully consulted before and after the course ensures students with prestigious, quality and effective courses.
Be assured of the correct start date, no change of start date. What many students often encounter when registering elsewhere. Facilitate students to take the initiative and time to attend the course.
Students do not need to register directly, do not need to pay money in advance, just register by phone and submit in class so it is very convenient.
Offer to reduce tuition fees for students who register early, students register in groups