Confidential advice and guidance from professional, trained advisers. This dedicated service gives you access to skills identification and careers building tools, CV writing support and interview practice.
This is a dedicated service designed to help you gain work.
- Information sessions are free.
- You can see an adviser in a 1-to-1 session.
- Open to everyone 16+ who has left school.
If you are unsure about what you want to do we have an online careers guidance programme called Adult Directions that provides you with job and career ideas. This is free if you are on a means tested benefit or £30 if you are working.
Who may benefit
- Unemployed and need help to access opportunities?
- Wanting to return to work after raising a family or long term sickness?
- Working and thinking of a career change?
- Made redundant from a job?
- Just finished school or college and thinking of an apprenticeship, training, job or volunteering?
Then get in touch...
- We set up a meeting and you can talk to one of our advisers about you want to do.
- You can book to see someone over the phone or why not just pop in and chat next time you're in the area.