Introduce the course
DO YOU KNOW?
Real estate is the industry attracting large foreign investment capital of Vietnam today.
In 2016, the total investment in real estate reached USD 1.3 billion, ranking the second in the industry with the most foreign-invested projects.
A real estate agent (broker) normally earns about 10-30 million VND a month on average income, brokers earn 50-60 million / month, brokers earn 100 million / month. is normal. Excellent and exceptionally excellent brokers can earn from 1 billion to over 1 billion VND / month.
After 6 months, only about 25% of salespeople exist with careers.
After 2 years, only about 10% of that 25% still exists with the profession.
100 people entered the job after 6 months, only 25 left, after 2 years only about 2-3 people survived with the job.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OF A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AS YOU?
You have spent many months but still not successful sales, often do not meet the company’s targets?
You do not know how to convince difficult customers?
Is your product or brand not well-known?
You just graduated from school, passionate about sale but still lack the necessary experience and skills?
Do you want to improve your career skills but do not have the time and financial conditions to attend courses at the center?
Understanding those concerns, we bring the most practical and comprehensive knowledge to the 2018 Sales Trends, helping you overcome difficulties and conquer success in Real Estate!
REAL ESTATE COURSE COURSE WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE GOAL:
Year to catch and immediately apply the sales method into practice
Hit customer psychology, convince easily with words
Master the situation of negotiating and negotiating contracts
Easily create and manage real estate business systems
Know how to mobilize capital and invest in smart real estate
Build effective advertising campaigns on Facebook
Improve sales, increase sales
Easy to successfully sell, increase profits
The course takes place in 3 days: 21,27 & October 28, 2018
Study time: morning from 8:30 to 11:30, Afternoon from 13:30 – 16:30
Preferential tuition: VND 1,800,000
PART 1: KNOWLEDGE ON REAL ESTATE AND ENVIRONMENT (BUSINESS) REAL ESTATE
Real estate market and real estate brokerage
Real estate brokerage process
Step 1: Discover real estate needs
Step 2: Evaluate the potential
Step 3: Prepare brokerage
Step 4: Contact and offer products
Step 5: Negotiate – Convince
Step 6: End the deal (Sale off)
Step 7: Customer care
PART 2: APPLICABLE SALES SKILLS FOR REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
- Sales consulting process – IMPACT model
- Investigate – Investigate
- Where to find customers?
- Determine the advantages of businesses (people, products, processes, …)
- Skills to learn customer information
- Prepare a sales kit – saleskit
- Prepare a script to meet customers
- New customer access skills – Meet
- Cold calling skills – cold calling
- Technical letter writing for appointment
- Techniques to take advantage of “guarantors”
- Prepare sales script
- Determine the meeting objectives, commitments to be met during the meeting
- Prepare mentally and mentally before the meeting
- Impress the first time you meet
- Communication skills and information extraction – Probe
- Model of exploiting S-P-I-N information
- Skills to use information mining questions and financial needs exploitation.
- Skills to use provocative questions
- Suggest solutions – Apply
- Product presentation skills
- Skill to use utility clauses
- Win-win financial solution consulting skills
- Technical F-B- R
- Convince and handle rejection – Convince
- Why customers refuse
- E-Q technology handles customer feedback or rejection
- TieUp – TieUp
- Eight (08) successful trading techniques
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Evoking skills demand and cross selling
- Customer development model “CCPF” application for salespeople.
- Customer (customer): Process of contact and meet customer needs (sales);
- Client (customer): Customer care to develop “customers” into “customers”;
- Partner (customer): Customer care to develop “partners” into “partners” to go together;
- Family: Bring customers into family members.
- Approach and special customer care.
- Effective customer care method
- Understanding customers for effective customer care
- Customers & customers’ choices;
- Needs & expectations;
- Customer satisfaction levels;
- Portrait of old and present customers.
- Important principles in customer care;
- Professional customer care procedures and methods;
- Popular effective customer care programs;
- Capacity to manage customer care programs
- Making customer care programs;
- Enforcement and control enforcement;
- Review and adjustment.
- Important points and mistakes to avoid in managing customer care programs.
- Model of building “sales culture” and “CC culture” for salespeople.
- Thought: Deeply aware of sales and customer care;
- Behaviors: Professional behavior in sales and customer care
- Attitude – Professional attitude;
- Skills – Professional skills;
- Appearance – Professional appearance.
- Habits: Professional habits in sales and customer care processes;
- Character / Culture: Personality / Sales culture and professional customer care.
- Process of problem solving – control and handle complaints and conflicts with customers.
- Determine the problem exists
- Technical & classic tools in problem identification;
- Techniques to identify the existence of real problems;
- Technical diversification perspective;
- Effective approach angles.
- Analyzing and tracing causes
- Techniques & classic tools in analyzing and tracing root causes
- Apply fish bone chart (Fishbone);
- Important principles to note.
- Build solutions
- Technical & classic tools in building solutions
- Standard of a feasible solution
- Handling complaints.
- Determine the process to deal with complaints
- Ensure complaints do not escalate
- Receive customer feedback
- The techniques needed to handle text, phone and face to face complaints
- Situations of handling complaints and establishing relationships after incidents
PART 3: IMPORTANT SKILLS IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
- Style and professional image
- Planning skills
- Time management skills
- Customer feedback processing skills
- Teamwork skill
- Motivation start motivation
- Conflict handling skills
- Skills to exploit customer information
PART 4: ONLINE MARKETING FOR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
- Overview of Online advertising
- Constructing and developing fanpage, youtube channel …
- Photos and articles in omline ads
- Basic and advanced Facebook advertising
- Google adwords ads …
- Online advertising tips and experiences
- Effective and popular online advertising channels today